Covering and containment modules for de-pollution
Our covering and containment modules for de - pollution are used to cover a polluted site while it is being treated. Thus preventing the runoff rainwater on toxic products, but also to seal the site while it's being depolluted and prevent the emission of toxic gases or dust.
- Our dual metallic / textile structures meet all the wind and snow - load climatic norms for buildings.
- We have a range of air and water tight containment modules made of single or double layer material.
- Access to all our structures can be standard or via an airlock module.
- Our structures can have free spans of up to 50 meters in standard modules
- Side heights can go from 3 m to 6 m.
- Sieve of entry for containment keeping.
When the rapidity of intervention allows to protect and preserve lives and equipment. Accidents and natural disasters affect thousands of us and often occur in isolated locations where no infrastructure is immediately available.
- Oil Spills
When structures are needed to protect, to work, to live. Temporary, semi permanent and permanent installations. Military and Civil applications.
- To Defend
- To Treat
- To Rescue
When the government or decision makers need to act quickly for planning & regional development. Show a political will to improve, to develop & support the disadvantaged regions/areas.
- Logistics solutions
- To work
- To exhibit
- To cure
The international Losberger RDS team is ready to study all kinds of custom made projects.
- Airport terminals
- Stadium covers
- Specially designed hangars